Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A visit from Momma and Poppa B








We baited the grandparents with some cute pics of their growing grandson and sure enough, we got them to pop in for a quick visit! Wyatt is entering a fun stage and is starting to smile at us and gets more interactive and playful everyday. Charlie stopped in Sunday night and left Monday afternoon on way out to Pepperdine. We loved every minute he was here and I hope he got a good dose of Wyatt time. Lesa came Monday morning and stayed until Wed and Wyatt got some serious attention! He LOVED it!

Here are a few pics from the week and I'll post some videos later. I've gotta hit the hay. Wyatt is still getting up 1-2 times a night to eat. I can handle the 2 am one. Its the 6 am one when he wants to be awake for an hour- oye. That one is rough on Mommy. But he usually sleeps until 8 or 9 each morning so I usually get to go back to sleep for a little while.

Before bed I usually bring him in to "say" goodnight to Daddy too and see if we can get a few more smiles out of him. Tonight- Byron was playing a computer game.