


Hello All!
I'm 10 weeks old now! My new favorite toy is my jumper- but I don't fully fit in it yet. I tell Mom it's only a matter of time though. I gained a whole pound last week, and am still in the 95% percentile for weight. I tell Daddy- my head isn't as big as he thinks it is- only 75 percentile. But- I'm a growing boy and I like to eat so Mommy and I both have to remind Daddy that a midday brownie is not out of the question!
Mommy says that it's time for me to get tough so she's sending me to "baby boot camp". For sleeping. You see- I'm a world champ catnapper unless Mommy lays down next to me. She only does gives in when I really wear her out, but that's my strategy. I just love being right next to her ALL the time. But- she says she's bucklin' down and will sacrifice a few days/weeks of no naps to teach me how to do it on my own.
Right now my routine is: up and awake 7-8 AM. Awake for an hour, sleep for 30 minutes, awake for 30 minutes, then back to eating again. She wants me to nap longer so the Doc gave her some suggestions at our last appointment. She made me a lullaby playlist (Which we had before and I really like it to help me fall asleep). She will only rock me until I"m groggy and then put me in my crib to nap. Then- when I get up at my 30 min mark- she pats me and gives me my passy. Today (second day of training), I did it! I went back to sleep on my own and slept for 2 hrs! Yay!
Mommy left me with Daddy last night so she could go to a party for a few hours. I was sooooo good for Daddy. I slept the WHOLE time! Mommy said that was no fair- that she did all the work to get me ready (bathed me, fed me, rocked me, AND put me in the crib!). But I was good for her too and didn't wake up til 2 to eat and then I went strait back to bed. I even went back to sleep after waking myself up an hour later. But- I was hungry again at 430. Sorry Mom...it's just so yummy. But- I was nice and let her sleep until 8.
I'm more interactive now and I love my bumble bee, when people sing to me, and being on my back looking at things. I do NOT like tummy time. I throw up everywhere every time- no matter how long it's been since eating. But- Mommy says she's gonna be tough on that too. We'll see. We all know I have her wrapped around my chubby little finger.
