

So after a mini reunion with friends...I headed out to the Branch Ranch for some quality family time. Thanksgiving day was an outing at the Ranch complete with a Family Olympics, devotionals, and lots and lots of food. There were so many activities including skeet shooting, a scavenger hunt, fishing tournaments, relay races (both running AND Kayak) and some good old fashioned hanging out. O my how the day flew by. It was a great way to get to know more of the Boswell clan. Its huge! I had such a wonderful time getting to know new members of my extended family.
Thanksgiving dinner was served at Grayln and the meat was excellent. I must learn how to cook a turkey and still keep it nice and juicy inside! the Dinner was peppered with little bits of trivia about the Boswell clan and its histories. One thing that really struck me was the lineage of Church of Christers. Wow! as I spend more time in the "real World" I'm learning more and more what a blessing it is to be part of a family that places such importance on Christ.
Friday was a relaxing day out at the ranch and we walked, talked, and went to see The Blind Side. What a great movie! SO inspiring! If you haven't seen it- I highly recommend it. We finished up Friday with a night of games and hanging out in the kitchen. It was so sad that Byron couldn't make it. Hopefully he'll have some more say in vacations and such as the time goes on in residency. We are really looking forward to that!
