He loved being outside for hours on end each day and the weather actually cooperated by not getting too hot any day.
Mom and Dad watched him a few nights so Byron and I could get out and have a date. We ate out, talked, and caught a movie. It was wonderful to reconnect and just be together. But most nights- we put the baby to bed and had dinner at the condo together. We all played/fished hard all day and it was nice to just sit and relax.
Snapping beans on the backporch with Loli
playing in the waves
Fishing with Pop
Our canopy tent was great! It gives us a nice shady home base.
Wyatt played pretty close to the tent when not in the waves
So serious.
Byron fished everyday. He even tries to catch his own bait in the surf.
Wyatt wasn't too interested in building sandcastles. He was more interested in playing with sticks he found on the beach.
Every morning after first playing the water, we went for a nice long walk. Wyatt took his morning nap like this everyday - which gave Mommy some wonderful reading time on the beach. I'll take what I can get. Even if it's only 45 minutes.
The Last catch of the week.....spanish mackerel.
We are so blessed to have great church friends, and wonderful family to make memories with! This trip was much more fun with the little guy. More work- but more fun. Just being 5 months older made such a difference. He can play more on his own and I didn't have to hold him the entire time! Though- he's very mobile- which meant I had to be much more vigilant about watching him. I look forward to more memories with him on the beach!







