Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let it begin



So after a 6 month hiatus from blogging, I'm attempting a return to keep loved ones abreast of all the changes going on with the Branch crew. So- to give a quick summary of what's going on/what went on in the last few months...

1. Byron and I are expecting a baby in December. (the 28th to be exact. Let's hope it doesn't arrive on Christmas. That would just be so sad. But let's also hope that it arrives before Jan 1. Tax break people. Don't think we're shallow. (sorry for the bad photos- it's a pic of a pic)




2. I started graduate school at the Health Science Center. This is going to be a crazy few months. But- school will keep me occupied and busy as we await our new addition.

3. Byron is now on his pediatric NS rotation and the hours are AWESOME. for now. He still gets called in, but the hours and general pace of things are much much better.

4. We had a family reunion up in Boston to celebrate my great grandmother's 100th birthday! Five generations were present. Amazing. (Great Grandma= generation 1 and generation 4 (me) and 5 (baby); for some reason I don't have a copy of the whole one with my mom and grandma.)




5. Taryn got married and the wedding was awesome. So wonderful to see my friends marry such wonderful people and be truly happy.



6. We had our counter tops redone. They are no longer bright yellow! (excuse the mess on the counters. it's no the best pic but you get the idea). They are a tan color now. We also had our bathroom counters redone. Pics to come soon.





That pretty much covers the major events of the summer. I hope to update more often, especially once baby branch comes!