He stayed in the water for almost 3 hours. 

I had a good book and a beach chairs so I was happy as a clam for most of it.
. I even caught a beautiful sunset. 
However, I was REALLY ready to go when Johnny called to have us pick him up. I was sooooo hungry!
Johnny was in Rockport for a business trip and was dropped off by his buddies at the ferry. Byron and I picked him up on the other side. He was waiting for us- suitcase and fishing poles in hand under a gas station sign. Funny sight. I wish this picture wasn't blurry. I'm sure he felt super cool. He said he was the only guy walking....on a ferry full of cars. Funny image.

We decided to try Trout's seafood for dinner and it was delicious! Once again- expensive- but at least this time- the service (& food) was great.
Saturday morning started off with a lazy breakfast and the sounds of excitement from Byron. Cup of coffee in hand...Byron and Johnny headed out the door with all their fishing gear... while I -book in hand- headed to the beach. Genevieve was on the road (Poor girl....had to work late Friday night). O the bliss.
Genevieve arrived around lunch time and the boys stopped in for a quick bite- on their way to the OTHER side of hte island to try the fishing there (These boys love to fish!). Genevieve and I headed back out to the beach for a few afternoon rays and some good catching up. It was heavenly. We headed to Snoopy's for dinner (A highly recommended place) and it was AWESOME. Cheap, fresh and casual. O man..it was delicious. MElt in your mouth fresh seafood. Yummo!
After adequately stuffing ourselves...we headed home for some homemade cookies and a good movie. and by good movie...I mean TWILIGHT. Yeah- that's right. Your read that correctly. I reverted back to overly dramatic high school television as my recreation of choice for just one night. Don't judge me. Byron was asleep in about 30 minutes, but the rest of us were lovin' us some teenage love drama:) O high school....how I miss thee.
Sunday morning we awoke to the smell of homemade cinnamon rolls courtesy of Genevieve. Yum. I'll say it again...That's what vacation is for right? Eating lots of yummy food you don't/ shouldn't normally eat.
We all hit the beach for a few hours before leaving and Byron and Johnny attempted to catch a few waves.


All in all it- was a GREAT weekend.
