

Guinea piglet that is.
He is super cute and is only 4 weeks old. After returning from vacation my desire for a new pet could not be ignored any longer. Byron has this thing about animals living indoors with us, so no dogs or cats for us for a while. I routinely feed the stray kitty outside (and continue to do so), but I wanted something more! Monday - I looked on craigslist and sure enough someone was selling guinea piglets:)
He is a little afraid of us right now- but he'll grow accustomed eventually (once he learns that we are the ones who feed him!). I bought him a cage as well (off of craigslist! gotta love it!), and he seems to like like the larger space. He loves spinach and grass. He'll sometimes plop down in his water bowl and just sit there like he's taking a bath.
Anyway- after one year of marriage....we have moved up to the guinea pig stage of life. Next up.....kids. Just kidding. Maybe a dog first?
